These are uncertain and unprecedented times and as the spread of COVID-19 continues, we wanted to reassure you that the health of our people, clients, contacts and suppliers is extremely important to us.
Please rest assured that Ellacotts remains open for business and we are fully committed to helping our clients and contacts through this difficult time.
Following advice from the Government and to help stop the spread of the virus, the majority of our staff are now working from home. We are committed to staying COVID-19 secure and have complied with the government’s guidance.
Our offices in Banbury and Kettering remain open between the hours of 08:15-17:15.
For many years, we have operated a paperless office environment using secure, remote desktop and cloud based systems. We use Microsoft Teams to communicate internally and with clients and can easily set up video calls and screen sharing to continue to hold virtual meetings.
Visiting our office
For the occasions where essential face to face visits need to take place, we are able to safely accommodate these in our offices. However, we ask that appointments are booked in advance. For our mutual safety, we
will be unable to accommodate a visit to our offices without an appointment. If you have an appointment with us, we look forward to welcoming you back!
Here are some tips on what to expect:
- As per government guidelines, it is now mandatory to wear a face covering or mask, when you come to visit us. We can provide one for you if you do not have one. If you have a medical or another reason as
to why you are unable to do this please let us know prior to your meeting. We will then put further distancing measures in place to accommodate.
- Please visit us on time, and only enter the office at the time of your appointment. To minimise contact with others, we ask you not to arrive early.
- Please follow the guidance of our staff, they are there to help you and us to remain safe and well. Social distancing measures must be adhered to at all times.
- We have provided all offices with antibacterial gel in our receptions and meeting rooms, which you are welcome to use.
To help us to continue with our efforts, please ensure you do not attend an appointment if the following applies:
- You have a persistent cough.
- You have a high temperature.
- You have a loss of taste and/or smell.
- You, or a member of your household, have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You should be isolating due to a family member showing symptoms, or you are shielding.
Dropping off and collecting items from the office
If you are dropping off or collecting items from our office, please wear a face covering or mask when entering the building. If you would prefer to pick up or drop off at the door, we can also do this in the following ways. Please telephone us in advance on the numbers below so we know to expect you:
Banbury – 01295 250401
Kettering – 01536 646000
Dropping things off at our offices
Reception staff will come to the door and you can then leave your parcel or letters outside.
Once you have then moved a safe distance (more than 2 metres) away, they will collect the parcel. In the event that it is raining, we will leave a clearly marked bag outside which you can place your parcel into.
Collecting items from the office
If you need to collect something from our offices, please arrange with your normal contact the time you will be collecting it. They will ensure that our reception staff have the items ready for you.
Please stay a safe distance (more than 2 metres) away from the door and our reception staff will leave your parcel outside for you.
If you have any concerns about these plans or about the effect of the Coronavirus on your own business or affairs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For and on behalf of Ellacotts LLP