Land and property agricultural seminar
Thursday 21 November
Ellacotts is delighted to be working in partnership with Shakespeare Martineau to deliver a seminar around the key implications of high land and property values including:
- Making the most of opportunities presented by changes to Planning Policies
- Problems and solutions of inheritance – avoiding claims from family members
- Control of (and claims against) your land by others – dealing with the problem
- How should we plan for the next generation, farming or non-farming?
- Planning ahead for tax saving opportunities and to maximise retained family wealth
8:30am – 10:30am
Breakfast will be provided.
Please book your free through Eventbrite before Thursday 14 November.
The Stratford Park Hotel & Golf Club