PA/Secretary – Banbury
Are you an experienced PA looking for your next career move? If so, we are looking for you!
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours a week
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Purpose of the Role
To provide a full secretarial service to designated departments and assist others as required.
- PA responsibilities to designated Partners providing; diary management, call handling and general PA duties as required
- To give department team secretarial support with the production of written communication including accounts when required
- Typing and completing digital dictation from system
- Client liaison – confirm appointments and log details onto the Microsoft Schedule diary system to ensure optimum time management
- Handle telephone contact with clients, making appointments etc. Report relevant information to colleagues
- Maintain seamless filing within paperless office environment and ensure it is accurate and up to date. Including regular archiving and proactive drive towards paperless office
- To provide reception cover when required
- Organise lunches and other client contact activities for designated sections.
- Support with Board meeting attendance and minutes where required
- Provide Marketing support where required
- Sorting and Scanning of post and documents for Partners and Departments
- Outsourced Work were required
- Train new starters and existing staff on internal procedures, specifically relating to use of CRM
The true benefit for working with Ellacotts is the culture and values driven environment, which promotes sustainable development for all our talented people. This has generated fantastic careers from trainee to partner and everything in between.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contribution
- 23 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (Increases with length of service)
- Use of our benefits platform
- Unique Branded Ellacotts Cashback Card
- Life assurance
- Flexible working Structure: Flex-e
- Private Medical Insurance, provided by Vitality
- Medical Cash Plan, provided by Health Shield
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Critical Skills Required:
- Fully computer literate, including excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own or in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work effective and efficiently
- Flexible attitude to work patterns
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Accurate data inputting skills and eye for detail
- Ability to use initiative in terms of decision making
Critical Knowledge Required:
- Good overall business knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and financial services
Essential: Minimum of 3 years in a PA or Secretary role
Desirable: Experience as a PA or Secretary in a practice environment
- Very strong presence
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickly builds rapport and trust
- Highly confidential
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and energetic
- Achiever and self-motivated, deliverer
- Analytical – quick thinker
Are you interested in applying? email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV today!
Can’t find the role you’re looking for?
If you’re interested in working at Ellacotts but can’t see the role for you, then get in touch!