Reception Administrator – Banbury
We are looking for an enthusiastic Reception Administrator to join our Banbury Office to be the face of Ellacotts.
Hours: Full time – 40 hours a week
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Purpose of the Role
To continuously provide seamless client service. Being the face of Ellacotts, demonstrating our values every day. Interacting with our clients and our people in the most positive and enthusiastic way, be that in person or over the phone.
In addition, the role will provide administrative support to various areas of the business where required.
- Receive and handle calls using Teams based software and call management systems.
- Provide seamless front of house experience for visitors and our own people.
- Preparation and ownership of meeting rooms ensuring an outstanding client experience.
- Accurately process incoming and outgoing post, deliveries, Couriers and international mail.
- Respond efficiently to administration requests from all areas of the business as and when required.
- Support HR with confidential administration as and when required.
- Ensure parking and external premises are fit for purpose and maintained in conjunction with the facilities team.
- Support users with queries regarding electronic booking system
- Support users with meeting room technology and set up
- Overall ownership of client meeting areas and staff recreation room
- Work with IT to manage electronic signing in and out technology
- Maintain and order consumables for the business
- Unlock premises ready for office opening
- Ownership of document archiving process
- Maintain basic first aider qualification
- Support HR, Administration and Facilities as and when required
The true benefit for working with Ellacotts is the culture and values driven environment, which promotes sustainable development for all our talented people. This has generated fantastic careers from trainee to partner and everything in between.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contribution
- 23 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (Increases with length of service)
- Use of our benefits platform
- Unique Branded Ellacotts Cashback Card
- Life assurance
- Flexible working Structure: Flex-e
- Private Medical Insurance, provided by Vitality
- Medical Cash Plan, provided by Health Shield
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Critical Skills Required:
- Fully computer literate, including excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of in house systems such as CRM, accounts systems and HR systems.
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work effective and efficiently
- Accurate data inputting skills and eye for detail
- Ability to use initiative in terms of decision making
Essential: experience in a fast paced client facing professional environment
Desirable: experience within a professional services firm
- Strong presence
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickly builds rapport and trust
- Highly confidential
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and energetic
- Achiever and self-motivated
- Live within commuting distance of Banbury
- Work outside normal hours as required
- Smart business appearance
Are you interested in applying? Apply Here
Can’t find the role you’re looking for?
If you’re interested in working at Ellacotts but can’t see the role for you, then get in touch!