Accounting and tax webinars
We run a series of webinars on topical subjects and the latest accounting and tax legislation to help you and your business.
Register for the upcoming webinars or view a recording of a previous webinar in our library below.
Click on the links below to view one of our previous webinars.
– How does a discretionary trust work?
– Why would you want to hold assets in a trust?
– Pros and cons
– Top tips
- Relevant rules and reliefs
- The matrimonial home
- Remittance issues
- Financial planning considerations
- New 30 day reporting rules for Capital Gains Tax
- Furnished holiday lets – sale of a residential property or a business
- Principle Private Residence Relief – what does it cover?
- What happens if you own more than one property?
- Stamp Duty Land Tax:
• Multiple dwellings relief
• Mixed use
• Stamp duty holiday
Harry Hale and Alan Blincowe are Xero Certified Advisors in our Business and Tax Services team and will show you how to use Xero and the benefits to your business including:
- What is Xero and why should you have it?
- How Xero integrates with your bank account
- Invoicing – Sales awaiting payment, raising and emailing invoices and payment services
- Everything you need to know about bills
- Contact information
- Reporting functions
In this 30 minute webinar, Ann Bibby and Chanelle Webb explain the latest updates to the government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) and Self-employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS), including part time furloughing, employer contributions from August and the second SEISS grant.