03 Oct 2019
On 22 October, the Chancellor announced that business grants will be expanded to help businesses that have been forced to close or have been severely impacted by the new tier system.
Capitalise business funding
We can help find the right funding for your business
When you want to grow your business, we know that finding the capital can be a time consuming, and often expensive, process.
That is why we have partnered with Capitalise.
Capitalise is a business funding platform designed to help SMEs discover finance partners who can add real value to your business.
In partnership with Capitalise, we work with lenders who have many years’ experience in providing capital solutions to small and medium sized businesses and who fully understand the financial requirements and demands of the industry. We can access over 100 leading mainstream and independent UK lenders and provide you with a seamless funding service, enabling you to focus on growing your business without the administration hassle of sourcing finance options yourself.
With the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) set to end on 30 September, it’s extremely important that, should you wish to access the funding, we begin the process as soon as possible. Read more about how we can help you find funding under CBILS.
You may have thought that the scheme was simply offering ‘standard’ term loans however there are actually a number of products available under the scheme and they come with a range of benefits such as:
- No repayments for the first 12 months
- All fees covered by the government
- No interest payable for the first 12 months
- Maximum borrowing of 25% of 2019 turnover
- Multiple loans of up to £250K can be taken from different providers with no need for personal guarantees
Take a look at the questions below and, if you answer yes to any of them, please contact us so we can explore the options available to you:
- Have you been declined by your bank for a CBILS loan? (We have access to over 30 CBILS accredited lenders.)
- Have you taken a Bounce Back Loan? (Will the amount received be enough to get you through the next 12 months?)
- Do you have historic debt over a year old? (CBILS could provide cheaper rates and potentially no repayments for the first 12 months.)
- Have you ever financed any of the assets on your balance sheet? (These can be refinanced under CBILS.)
- Do you have lengthy payment terms with some debtors? (Invoice finance is currently free for 12 months under the CBILS scheme.)
The deadline is fast approaching so please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to look at the options available to you.
Some of the business finance products we can help you with
|Asset finance: Fund any asset, from telephones to forklift trucks, through asset finance|
|Invoice finance: If you invoice other businesses, use your invoices to get funding|
|Merchant cash advance: Use your credit card transactions to get funding|
|Trade finance: Pay for goods based on an order using trade finance|
|Working capital: Get a working capital loan to finance every day operations|
|Property finance: Get access to bridging loans, development and commercial finance|
Contact our team today to discuss finance options for your business.
Speak to an expert
We can also help you with
Audit & assurance
We offer a full range of audit and assurance services to give your company the right level of support.