Welcome to our Podcast hub
At Ellacotts, we aim to bring you a series of informative podcasts on different areas of business and key information for individuals.
Click on the podcast below to access it via Apple, Spotify or Anchor.
- New 30 day reporting rules for Capital Gains Tax
- Furnished holiday lets – sale of a residential property or a business
- Principle Private Residence Relief – what does it cover?
- What happens if you own more than one property?
- Stamp Duty Land Tax:
• Multiple dwellings relief
• Mixed use
• Stamp duty holiday
- What is Xero and why should you have it?
- How Xero integrates with your bank account
- Invoicing – Sales awaiting payment, raising and emailing invoices and payment services
- Everything you need to know about bills
- Contact information for suppliers and customers
- Reporting functions to see how your business is performing