Welcome to our Podcast hub
At Ellacotts, we aim to bring you a series of informative podcasts on different areas of business and key information for individuals.
Click on the podcast below to access it via Apple, Spotify or Anchor.
In this podcast, Ann Bibby and Joanne Wright discuss the tax pitfalls to be aware of when buying and selling a residential property including:
- New 30 day reporting rules for Capital Gains Tax
- Furnished holiday lets – sale of a residential property or a business
- Principle Private Residence Relief – what does it cover?
- What happens if you own more than one property?
- Stamp Duty Land Tax:
• Multiple dwellings relief
• Mixed use
• Stamp duty holiday
- What is Xero and why should you have it?
- How Xero integrates with your bank account
- Invoicing – Sales awaiting payment, raising and emailing invoices and payment services
- Everything you need to know about bills
- Contact information for suppliers and customers
- Reporting functions to see how your business is performing
In this 30 minute podcast, Ann Bibby and Chanelle Webb explain the latest updates to the government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) and Self-employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS), including part time furloughing, employer contributions from August and the second SEISS grant.