Working at Ellacotts
From the early days of the sixties with a small team operating from one office, Ellacotts now employs over 100 dedicated professional specialists.
Our people are our most important asset and we fully support their professional and personal development every step of the way. After all, our people are at the core of what we do. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a number of benefits such as:
- Flexible working policy called Flex E which allows you to have a true work life balance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare cover and regular rewards from Vitality
- Medical cash back plan
- Retail discount programme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous pension contribution
- Employee assistance plan, providing confidential counselling and advice
- Regular staff social events, an annual away day and Christmas party
- Regular fundraising activities including bake sales, sporting events and pub quizzes
As a firm, we care about the environment and our community. This is why we encourage our team to nominate and vote for our Charity of the Year, which we will then raise funds for through a variety of activities including our annual sporting challenge. In the last few years, we have taken part in Rough Runner, the Wolf Run, organised a 20-mile Walkathon and 50-mile bikeathon between our Banbury and Kettering offices.
We appreciate that every client is unique, and we aim to deliver timely, proactive solutions and provide excellent client service. We are committed to enabling the success of our clients, our people and the Firm. To do that we have a highly skilled and motivated team who work seamlessly together, and who adhere to the same values and principles. Find out more about our Core Values.
Take a look at our current vacancies.
A day in the life of …
A day in the life of Alex Westerman
A day in the life of Helen Kirk
A day in the life of Zoë Keys
A day in the life of Louise Gowling
A day in the life of Millie Jaffer