Who we help
The government is advising that if EU citizens plan to remain living and working in the UK after we leave the EU, they should apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS).
A simplified import and export system has been implemented by HMRC – in the event of a ‘no deal’ Brexit scenario.
There is still uncertainty around what Brexit will mean and planning for a “No Deal” scenario seems sensible right now.
Professional & consultancy services
We provide tax and financial advice to many professional and consultancy businesses including architects, solicitors, surveyors, land agents, PR and marketing agencies.
We can help with:
- General business advice including choosing a business structure, changes in legislation and compliance requirements for your sector.
- Managing cashflow in times of flux and exploring funding options.
- Tax planning and advice such as remuneration strategies and ways to minimise tax.
- Personal wealth planning for partners and directors including pensions.
- Exit and succession planning such as ensuring smooth transition and using your business to fund your retirement.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements
Speak to an expert
Finances can be complicated.
Let us connect the dots for you...
Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up to date with our latest news.
Get in touch
Contact us to find out how we can help you and your business.