Tax implications of buying and selling residential property webinar
In this webinar, Ann Bibby and Joanne Wright discuss the tax pitfalls to be aware of when buying and selling a residential property including:
- New 30 day reporting rules for Capital Gains Tax
- Furnished holiday lets – sale of a residential property or a business
- Principle Private Residence Relief – what does it cover?
- What happens if you own more than one property?
- Stamp Duty Land Tax:
• Multiple dwellings relief
• Mixed use