In this webinar, the Ellacotts team discuss the tax pitfalls to be aware of when buying and selling a residential property including:
- New 30 day reporting rules for Capital Gains Tax
- Furnished holiday lets – sale of a residential property or a business
- Principle Private Residence Relief – what does it cover?
- What happens if you own more than one property?
- Stamp Duty Land Tax:
• Multiple dwellings relief
• Mixed use
Information for readers: This material is published for the information of clients. It provides only an overview of the regulations in force at the date of publication, and no action should be taken without consulting the detailed legislation or seeking professional advice. Therefore no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the material can be accepted by the authors or the firm.